Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Top NON Essential Kitchen Tools


You know you've got them. Kitchen tools you NEVER use. What's hiding in the back or cluttering up your utensil drawer? Here are some I recently purged from ours!
  • Strawberry Hullers (yes, I had more than one!) - paring knife, 'nuff said.
  • Cheap nonstick cookware - money wasted, lessons learned!
  • Garlic press - I'll chop it myself, thanks, and save the cleaning nightmare!
  • Flour sifter - this one just never worked!
  • Egg separator - why?
  • Tea Bag Squeezer - spoons work!
  • Corn Holders - ok, my kids actually loved these. They will have to do without, these were old and nasty!
We have a lot more room in the utensil drawer -- you can find what you need! Try looking through your utensil drawer(s?) and see what you can find.

1 comment:

  1. Now see I love my corn holders, but aside from that I'll agree with your list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails